[oe] [RFH] Ugly dependency on a locale package

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Apr 2 16:44:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 3:35 AM, Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl> wrote:
> On 01-04-09 23:12, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Today we spot a wierd package in our image and then we ended figuring
>> out that something quite strange is happening.
>
> Does it use do_split_package without specifying base_depends?

This is the evence 2.24 recipe, on OE git. It doesn't use it since it
uses the default locale spliting method I think.

I really see no reason why it happens but I've reverted your
patch[1] in our tree to keep our work going but I'd do prefer to
not divert if we can find the reason why it happens.

1. ebbcf0ebad3e98fd563cb66cb13b07c21d6d7a24

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br