[oe] [STABLE] Where is the python-zopeinterface recipe?

Rodney Lott rlott at evertz.com
Fri Apr 3 15:00:59 UTC 2009

Hello.

I am currently using the origins/stable/2009 branch and was trying to add the python-twisted recipe to my image and I got the following dependency issues:

OE Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.8.13"
METADATA_BRANCH   = "stable/2009"
METADATA_REVISION = "e93bd21c7a03b0e78a3097a8f924308841970429"
TARGET_ARCH       = "i486"
TARGET_OS         = "linux"
MACHINE           = "x86"
DISTRO            = "minimal"
DISTRO_VERSION    = ".dev-snapshot-20090403"

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: '['/home/rlott/openembedded.git/recipes/python/python-twisted_8.2.0.bb']' RDEPENDS/RRECOMMENDS or otherwise requires the runtime entity 'python-zopeinterface' but it wasn't found in any PACKAGE or RPROVIDES variables
NOTE: Runtime target 'python-zopeinterface' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['python-zopeinterface']
NOTE: Runtime target 'python-twisted' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['python-twisted', 'python-zopeinterface']
ERROR: Required build target 'cp2210e-image' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['cp2210e-image', 'python-twisted', 'python-zopeinterface']

In the python-twisted_8.2.0.bb recipe, it references the python-zopeinterface recipe as a dependency.  I couldn't find such a recipe in the recipes/python subdirectory of the git branch.  So, is this recipe merely a bookmark or is it going to be available, pending approval?

Regards.

Rodney