[oe] [STABLE] Where is the python-zopeinterface recipe?

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 08:01:09 UTC 2009

I think what happened is that when zopeinterface was split off the
zope recipe, the name got changed. Not sure if that was intentional.

Mickey, as I am not a python wiz: should baking zopeinterface result
in a python-zopeinterface package or should we change the name in the
packages that require zopeinterface (like twisted) ?

FM