[oe] [RFC] Rebuild external kernel modules on kernel change

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:51:52 UTC 2009

Hm,

I don't like that one needs to touch conf/machine/beagleboard.conf
each time the kernel is updated.
This is likely to be forgotten at some time.
Can't we use something in the linux-omap-*.bb file ?
Btw, I always bump PR if I change something in the config.

Isn't it possible to add rebuilding those modules to e.g.. virtual/kernel?

Frans