[oe] Newbie: Minimal OE build

Shane Dixon shane.dixon at atmel.com
Mon Apr 20 21:03:33 UTC 2009

Chuck,

It's whatever image you build.  There's a guide in the manual for a few
of the pre-built images:

http://docs.openembedded.org/usermanual/html/gettingoe_building_software.html#id508473

If you want an image that's pretty fat-free, I'd suggest the bootstrap
image.  That's what I base all of my stuff off of while I'm developing.
It's a console-only image.

Image recipes are found in recipes/images/

--
Shane