[oe] Cleaning out patchwork queue

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Tue Apr 21 20:50:57 UTC 2009

On 21-04-09 22:25, Roman I Khimov wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 April 2009 22:31:20 Koen Kooi wrote:
>> If you have outstanding patches and no commit access (hi Roman!) ping
>> them again on this list and pester people in IRC to apply them.
>
> Well, don't like to pester people in general, but there you go.

Could you have a look at your patches listed here:
http://patchwork.openembedded.org/project/openembedded/list/?state=3

some are still using packages instead of recipes and they seem to fail
on checksums.ini since git can't merge its way out of a wet paper bag.

Only sending patches for the recipes and one big patch for checksums.ini
would acceptable to me as well.

regards,

Koen