[oe] modprobe: invalid lines in etc/modutils/hostap_cs.conf?

Martin Dietze di at fh-wedel.de
Fri Apr 24 11:23:01 UTC 2009

On Fri, April 24, 2009, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:

> That was done for 2.6 kernel.

... which means that we could actually make this configuration
file kernel version dependent and provide none or a different
version of it for 2.4 kernels? Actually in my case the file
"just comes with" the hostap-conf package through a different
dependency; i.e. the _cs configuration is not used at all.

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------