[oe] [oe-commits] Jeremy Lainé : qt4.inc: add translation packages to the dynamic list

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Sat Apr 25 12:37:40 UTC 2009

Jeremy Lainé wrote:
> I have applied your patch but I don't seem to be able to change the patch's status to
> "Applied" in patchwork, no idea why..

Basically, I need to mark your patchwork account as an admin so you can
make the change.

BUT, the patchwork admin interface tthrows an error when I try to edit
an account when the username contains "foreign" characters. Do you mind
creating an account without the accented characters?

If you create an account and need to change a patch state drop me a note
with the account name. I do go through and update the ones I recognize
from time to time,

Philip