[oe] [oe-commits] Koen Kooi : Revert "ecore: catch up with the new SONAMEs; move to autosplitting"

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Sat Apr 25 20:47:40 UTC 2009

Dnia sobota, 25 kwietnia 2009 o 21:44:45 Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
napisał(a):
> This solution has now been reverted for the sake of the upgrade path.
> And just for the records, the technical issue wasn't the reason for
> me leaving the OE core team and resigning from all duties -- it was
> the way how this situation was handled. Again the core team pretty
> much stood watching in apathy and let the most vocal decide on his
> own, letting him carry his own way again.

And the whole 'fun' happened during Friday evening and Saturday when
some members of so called 'core team' are not reading mails at all. Calm
down Mickeyl - it is not worth your nerves.

It is 22:46 here, normally I would be sleeping (because I have no idea
will my daughter wake me up during night or not) but today I saw
Mickeyl's resignation mail on my cellphone and desided to check what is
going on.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/