[oe] Hosting OE services

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Tue Apr 28 23:28:43 UTC 2009

The nslu2-linux project has previously offered a virtual xen instance on a powerful and well connected machine at OSUOSL for hosting OE services.
Mickey took up the offer temporarily when the main OE server went offline temporarily some months ago.
The offer still stands - the instance we used then is still active.
Core team members please contact myself and Tom King (ka6sox) for details either on email or IRC.
-- Rod