[oe] Pull request from O.S. Systems tree

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Apr 29 03:43:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:20:18AM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> [ To easy PatchWork people I preferred to use a pull request and let
>   people to review the branch. Once people ack it, I do the pull on the
>   dev tree. ]
>
> The following changes since commit 6422fe2b0a110c3a611c0e98cd96b489d4f11880:
>   Andrea Adami (1):
>         linux-kexecboot.inc: force CONFIG_KEXEC=y just in case  - no runtime changes, no PR BUMP
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://projetos.ossystems.com.br/git/users/otavio/org.openembedded.dev.git master
>
> Otavio Salvador (11):
>       gtk-engines: add 2.18.1
>       machine/geode[gl]x: use more optimization while compiling
>       acpid: add 1.0.8 (with netlink support)
>       hal-info: add 20080414
>       python-pycups: add
>       checksums.ini: add flash-plugin
>       checksums.ini: add sun-jdk
>       checksums.ini: firefox-l10n-pt-br
>       system-config-printer: add to provide python-cupshelpers to hal-cups-utils
>       hal-cups-utils: add
>       cups: split backends and models

To summarize our IRC chat just now:
- cups should RRECOMMENDS in some stuff that's dynamic now and used to
  be included in another package.
- GPLv2 is in licenses.conf, GPL-2 isn't, change please :)

Otherwise, everything looks fine (and I recall Koen looking at, and I
think agreeing with the geode optimization changes, including the glibc
build change).

--
Tom Rini