[oe] libtool/libltdl problem

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Mon Aug 3 15:09:42 UTC 2009

Stanislav Brabec wrote:

> I hope that all these issues are fixed by:

> These fixes should make libtool working again.

Well, yet another problem found:

libtool-cross and -sdk packages used target paths to grep and sed.
Target paths should be used only for libtool package and nothing else.
libtool-cross, libtool-native and libtool-sdk should use values provided
by system check. Fixed by:
daf5409a75e97aa5a60b11e9f150e2532676889e

If you know a better way, how to apply variables just for the target
build and not for -native, -cross and -sdk builds, feel free to improve
the recipe.

I found one possible consequent mis-compilation: imagemagick fixed by PR
bump: de1cf42779c207621d25afc08ad65f655494d573

--
Stanislav Brabec
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/zaurus