[oe] Trying to build a console image with qt4-embedded without gles being included

Stuart Gray stuart68 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:42:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am trying to build an image with qt4 embedded support. Using recipe qt4/
qt4-embedded_4.5.2.bb as I have no graphics capabilities on my target
hardware I do not want to include open GL (gles).

Can anyone tell me how I achieve this as each time I build it is using the
recipe qt4/qt4-embedded-gles_4.5.2.bb.

I have tried to rebuild using -c clean and -c rebuild. Then deleting all qt4
directories from my tmp/work folder to force the rebuild of the code. Each
time it comes back to build gles.

I have deleted my tmp directory and started the build from scratch, but if
anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it. Already the nummber of
tasks has greatly reduced after deleting tmp and starting the build again.

Why is this? Is there something within tmp that can be deleted to ensure
that there is a clean build.

Regards,
Stuart