[oe] lighttpd - compile but the install does not seem to be correct

Stuart Gray stuart68 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 07:11:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have added the package for lighttpd to my omap3-comsole-image bitbake file
and re-built my image. This all works fine, but when I boot my Gumstix Overo
I get an error stating that it cannot open the "/usr/lib/mod_"  files. I do
not have the full file names, but on checking what is built in my
tmp/arm7a..../...../lighttpd/image/usr/lib directory there are all of the
mod_*.so files and some others.

When I look at the /usr/lib folder on the device none of these files have
been installed.

Does anyone have any experience on getting this webserver to work.

Sorry for the patchy information I am working away from home at present and
do not have access to my machine on which I am building.

Thanks,
Stuart