[oe] OEDEM scheduling

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Mon Aug 10 10:26:09 UTC 2009

The November date had 100% approval among those who responded to the
doodle poll.  (October was second best; September was least favoured,
and in any case the proposed September date is only four weeks away
which is probably too close for a lot of folks.)  So, I would suggest
that we just go ahead with the November date rather than introducing new
alternatives at this stage.

Either way, it'd be good to try to get the date nailed down within the
next week or two so that everyone has adequate notice.  Obviously
there's no statutory minimum notice period for this but you probably
need at least 6-8 weeks to avoid a large number of diary clashes.

p.