[oe] linux-omap3_git.bb - SRC_URI_append list error????

Stuart Gray stuart68 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:02:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

The Bitbake file named above includes reference to a file which I think
should not be included within this .bb file.

Can someone with experience of compiling the kernel and an in-depth
knowledge of what should be included have a look at this and let me know if
it is correct. I think the correct Bitbake file that it should be include
within in is the linux-omap3_2.6.30.bb where it is also included.

The line in question is:

           file://rc8-to-final.diff;patch=1 \

Thanks,
Stuart