[oe] User Voice page

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Wed Aug 12 18:51:17 UTC 2009

Cliff Brake wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Philip Balister<philip at balister.org> wrote:
>> Can we add a link from the OE website to the user voice page?
>>
>> http://openembedded.uservoice.com/pages/6963-general
>
> Added to home page.

Hi,

when the Uservoice service was put forward I asked for reasons why we
need that tool.  The answer was "We're just testing, nobody is
advocating".  The link from the top page now makes it "official" and I
think, if anything, that is too early.

Generally speaking, I'm wary of yet another tool that essentially
duplicates what the bug tracker should be used for (yes, you can even
vote there, if you want).  I don't want the open task list to be split
into yet another tool.

Regards

Rolf