[oe] confusing qemu-native problem

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch.de
Mon Aug 17 12:28:58 UTC 2009

Michael Smith schrieb:
> Heh, I guess there's a limit on #! line length.
>
> include/linux/binfmts.h:#define BINPRM_BUF_SIZE 128

<grrrrrr> This looks like a limit from the last millenium. </grrrrrr>

But you're rigth. This seems to be the problem.

> I guess you could try to make your build directory name a bit shorter, or
> hack up pod2man to use #!/usr/bin/env perl.

I choose to shrink my directory path names, because a short look throught the staging area should, that there are a some other scripts with the same problem.

But that's really really ugly. Especially this undetermined behaviour.

Steffen