[oe] Is there an easy way to get a minimalist image without I18nLibraries?

Lars Holowko Lars.Holowko at lantronix.com
Wed Aug 19 20:32:50 UTC 2009

>> I am playing with the minimal-image on this configuration:
>>
>> To save even more flash space, is there also a way to disable the
>> installation of opkg and its dependencies like: libgnutls26,
libcurl4?

> # Disable online package management
> ONLINE_PACKAGE_MANAGEMENT = "none"
>
> Add this into your image recipe.

Thanks a lot, that got rid off the package management.

If anyone knows how I can get rid off the internationalization stuff,
I'll be compeletly happy..

Lars

This e-mail is the property of Lantronix. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.