[oe] Common patch directory for a set of boards.

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Thu Aug 20 19:38:24 UTC 2009

Dnia czwartek, 13 sierpnia 2009 o 22:49:10 Ulf Samuelsson napisał(a):
> Is there a way to store a patch which is applied to a list of boards,
> but not every board, in a common directory?

Bitbake checks:

files/
files/MACHINE/
PN/
PN/MACHINE/
PN-PV/
PN-PV/MACHINE/

Each of those directories can contain MACHINE related patch and 3 of them can
contain files for recipe (never mind which MACHINE used).

> For the at91 patches, I took the easy way out and put all the patches
> on www.at91.com, which is no good, since it has been down for
> almost two days :-(

I would choose simpler one and apply AT91 patch by default as it does not
change non-at91 devices.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/