[oe] Musicbrainz

Stuart Gray stuart68 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:50:45 UTC 2009

I have included the full log files for the compilation with my bb file.

I am fairly new to Linux and OE, but from the run_compile log file I thought
I should be adding an include which points to the libstdc++.so.6.

I have the OE User Manual and I am continually reading through the sections
to find a solution. I tried to append the TARGET_LDFLAGS, but it was not
very successful, it looked like it could not find the compiler.

Thanks for any further guidance you can give.
Stuart

2009/8/23 Holger Hans Peter Freyther
<holger+oe at freyther.de<holger%2Boe at freyther.de>