[oe] OEDEM November 2009

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Tue Aug 25 14:26:15 UTC 2009

Further to the previous discussion on this topic, we now propose to hold
a developers' meeting in Cambridge, UK on the weekend of November 7/8.
All developers and other interested parties are welcome.

To make the logistics easier, it would be useful to have an early
indication of the number of people who plan to attend.  So, if you
intend to come to the meeting, please let me know by email within the
next two weeks (i.e. no later than September 8).  This is not a formal
registration and doesn't commit you to anything, it is purely to make
sure that we have a large enough venue for the number of attendees.

Thanks

p.