[oe] compilation error while building linphone

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Wed Dec 2 09:38:13 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 09:32:54 vivek tambakad wrote:
> Thanks for the help .I solved all the dependency problems.now i can atleast
> build.
> Now I am getting build error for linphone as follows:

1.) Learn to quote email. Please google for "how to quote email" as I don't
have enough bandwidth for http...
2.) We have a oestats-client... The thing that computer program is doing well
is to actually send the log file of the failed task to a server. Your options
are to either use it and send a link to the failed task, join irc to see if
people want to support you, or be as clever as the computer program and attach
the actual log to your email.
3.) In case you are an intelligent lifeform, pre-process the output and apply
thinking to the problem.

z.