[oe] Commit 2fdf1aa1c869ea9deecee86206f49a2eca9d7c00 breaks opkg

Mike Westerhof mike at mwester.net
Fri Dec 4 03:25:17 UTC 2009

Commit 2fdf1aa1c869ea9deecee86206f49a2eca9d7c00 (Koen) breaks
opkg-nogpg-nocurl.  I have no idea what else might be broken, but the
fact that it removes all the critical patches that make it work on
small-memory machines is the most obvious cause of the breakage.

So what do you all want me to do about this?  We can revert the commit.
Or someone can try to sort out a way to let opkg change without
impacting the tiny-memory version of opkg (which will get more and more
difficult as the two diverge).  Or I can just create
opkg-nogpg-nocurl-slugos.bb in hopes that it won't get stomped on.

Thanks,
Mike (mwester)