[oe] [oe-commits] David-John Willis : font-util: Add 1.1.1 target and native.

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:04:43 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 09:59:51AM +0000, Graeme Gregory wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:51:18 +0100
> Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:44 AM, git version control <
> > git at git.openembedded.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Module: openembedded.git
> > > Branch: org.openembedded.dev
> > > Commit: a0fb85891d24df07bd140f0b9f277e9ebb3768d7
> > >
> > > Author: David-John Willis <John.Willis at Distant-earth.com>
> > > Date:   Thu Dec  3 09:30:27 2009 +0000
> > >
> > > font-util: Add 1.1.1 target and native.
> > >

> > http://cgit.openembedded.net/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?h=martin_jansa/xorg-7.5&id=c465d9fcf16a6e42afc2f984978ddeaacd9568d3
> >

> > You still probably need this patch.
> >
> > Would be great to merge it from that branch first, I like INC_PR but
> > now I'll get lots of conflicts in all font packages and I'll have to
> > update font recipes in that branch to INC_PR too :/.
> >
> > BTW: as I don't have all angstrom/OE supported devices to test
> > xorg-7.5 there, I won't merge that branch to oe.dev myself, I need
> > help from device/distro maintainers, please...
> >
> We have the preferred-x11R6 versions files so people can lock
> themselves to 7.4 if they wish.
>
> You'll be waiting approximately for infinity if you wait to test on all
> devices. I'd say merge it.
>
> Graeme

But ie angstrom has no include for xorg versions, so I need to test it
at least on angstrom supported devices or include preferred-X11R6 in
angstrom config which is maybe not so good idea (at least pixman,
xserver and now font recipes needs to be higher than what was in X11R6.

I have only spitz and freerunner for test on real device...

Should I merge oe.dev to that "short lived" xorg-7.5 branch? (lots of
commits but better to resolve conflicts once there than in every
distribution tester who merge that branch as shr do).

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa