[oe] David-John Willis : font-util: Add 1.1.1 target and native.

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 13:29:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 11:12:36AM +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> On 04-12-09 11:04, Martin Jansa wrote:
>
> >Should I merge oe.dev to that "short lived" xorg-7.5 branch? (lots of
> >commits but better to resolve conflicts once there than in every
> >distribution tester who merge that branch as shr do).
>
> That'd be nice.

Pushed..

woglinde suggested pushing remaining recipes with
DEFAULT_PREFERRENCE = "-1"
I would add
DEFAULT_PREFERRENCE_shr = "1"
as we are already using it without include for preferred-xorg-versions,
can I merge that branch with those 2 in all new recipes (except util-macros
and font recipes)?

Or can Angstrom include
preferred-xorg-versions-X11R7.4-updates.inc
+ updates already used in Angstrom (ie util-macros, pixman, fonts). Then
I could merge it without DEFAULT_PREFERRENCE change..

Thanks
uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa