[oe] [RFH] Best way to handle qt4 native tools

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sun Dec 6 23:12:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

Here at work we'll need to integrate few packages into our OE tree and
most of them has been quite easy to do, as usual.

After integrating most packages we are now on we need to build a
native tool to be used in the compilation step and this tool depends
on qt4 to be compiled. So we'd need to have a qt4-x11-free-native
recipe. What bothers me is that we do most of qt4 compilation already
in the qt4-tools-native and I wish to discuss the possibility to
change this to qt4-x11-free-native and this to provide the
qt4-tools-native one. What people think about it?

Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br