[oe] How generate dependence file without native packages

Guo Hongruan camelguo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:25:53 UTC 2009

Hi,
     Yes, it works. The following is the command line I used to generate
dot file

bitbake -g helloworld-image -I quilt-native -I opkg-native -I
shasum-native -I ipkg-utils-native

     Unfortunately,  It does not support wild characters, so I must append
lots of -I options for every native packages.

Thanks for your help.

在 Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:47:10 +0800,Holger Hans Peter Freyther
<holger+oe at freyther.de> 写道: