[oe] How generate dependence file without native packages

Guo Hongruan camelguo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 12:08:40 UTC 2009

Hi Holger,
    I think we should change the following lines:

360         if item in dataCache.ignored_dependencies:
361             return

    When I call the bitbake -g helloworld-image -I "*native", the
ignored_dependencies is ["*native",], so when the item is "quilt-native"
or "qemu-native" or any names ends with -native , the expression should
return ture.

    But I don't know how to change it.

在 Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:32:19 +0800,Holger Hans Peter Freyther
<holger+oe at freyther.de> 写道: