[oe] SVN fetcher fix for SRCREV=AUTOREV situations

Douglas Royds douglas.royds at tait.co.nz
Wed Dec 16 01:41:43 UTC 2009

Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> $ svn co -r 7916 svn://svn.buglabs.net/bug/branches/R1.4/qa/com.buglabs.bug.audio.common@7916
> svn: URL 'svn://svn.buglabs.net/bug/branches/R1.4/qa/com.buglabs.bug.audio.common' doesn't exist
>
> But:
>
> $ svn co -r 7916 svn://svn.buglabs.net/bug/branches/R1.4/qa/com.buglabs.bug.audio.common
>
> works fine.

The R1.4 branch didn't exist in r7916 - that branch was created in
r8660. The correct URL is:

    svn://svn.buglabs.net/bug/trunk/com.buglabs.bug.audio.common

So this should work:

    $ svn co -r7916
    svn://svn.buglabs.net/bug/trunk/com.buglabs.bug.audio.common@7916

Douglas.

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.