[oe] recipe for libgdiplus

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Wed Dec 16 17:18:19 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-12-12 at 22:55 +0100, Konrad Mattheis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> try to build a recipe for libgdiplus. This is a library which you need
> if you want to get Winforms with mono working.
>
> A lot of stuff is already working but it always stops because it
> don't find the "glib.h"
>
> In this headerfiles basic types of the glib are described.
> see:
> http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/unstable/glib-Basic-Types.html
>
> I already wrote in my recipe:
>
> DEPENDS = "... glib-2.0 ..." but I don't solve the problem.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> bye
> Konrad
could you post your recipe somewhere, and give more infos on the
failure?
by the way is glib already bitbaken?
can you specify the include dir path for glib(if it uses the autotools
in ./configure)?
The file you are talking about should be somewhere like
${STAGING_INCDIR}/glib-2.0/glib.h
so it's directory should be:
${STAGING_INCDIR}/glib-2.0

Denis.