[oe] should i submit detailed bugs for e2fsprogs and gnome-games?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sat Dec 19 13:01:26 UTC 2009

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009, Paul Menzel wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, den 17.12.2009, 14:02 -0500 schrieb Robert P. J. Day:
> > On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Philip Balister wrote:
> >
> > > I saw the gnome-games problem. Steve says he has a later version
> > > in his repo, when he figure out some other things we hope that
> > > update solves the problem.
> >
> >   but the e2fsprogs build problem is all mine, is it?  *sigh*.
> > i'll see what i can figure out.
>
> Sorry, bad news for you Robert. My `bitbake beagleboard-demo-image`
> was successful with a030c6b8e12445a266a8673efe589375baf93ccc (with
> local commit to build Abiword without plugins) on a Debian
> Sid/unstable system.

  that's ok, it's still useful to know that other distros have no
problem since it helps narrow down the search.  i started out with
three broken packages, the mesa package got fixed quickly, philip
suggests there's a known issue with gnome-games, so that just leaves
me with e2fsprogs and figuring out why it won't build specifically on
fedora 12.

  these things happen, but e2fsprogs is the real puzzler.  dang.

rday