[oe] Java handling in OpenEmbedded

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Thu Dec 24 10:31:50 UTC 2009

Hi Marcin,
I am all fine with this change. However shouldn't the Jars end up in
something
like all-angstrom-foobar/usr/share/java then?

The second problem is native staging. In case 'inherit native' is active
STAGING_DIR_JAVA
needs to be changed to point into something like x86_64/usr/share/java.
Its a one
line change I am committing to org.oe.dev. It should be applied to the
stable branch as well:

http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?id=a0bed236db2e2bc4beace697809eab8db9e51e01

Regards,
Robert