[oe] Eclipse tools (OTE) wiki page complete.

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 10:30:23 UTC 2009

2009/12/25 Frans Meulenbroeks <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com>:
> 2009/12/24 Ken Gilmer <ken at buglabs.net>:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>>  I've finally finished the first pass at documenting OpenEmbedded Tools for Eclipse (OTE) on the OE wiki.  Please have a look if you're interested:
>>
>> http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/OpenEmbedded_Tools_for_Eclipse_%28OTE%29
>>
>>  Any suggestions on categories and other ways of linking this content in with the rest of the wiki?
>>

> Ken,
>
> Great work, did a quick peek at the page and it looks very nice!
> I'll try it out later and if there are issues I'll definitely get back to you.
>
> Frans

Dah. Stuck. Freshly installed eclipse 3.5, added the update site, when
I go to install software nothing appears, but sometimes after fiddling
around a little bit I see bitbake. I can select it, however the
buttons to install it do not become active. Only cancel is there.
I would suggest adding a few lines on how to actually install the
stuff in a fresh eclipse version.

FM