[oe] compilation of gcc-cross-intermediate-4.4.2 failed due to lack of fenv.h

Guo Hongruan camelguo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 08:56:45 UTC 2009

I am afraid that the failure is not so easy.

Today, I recompile the following builds:
MACHINE=qemux86 DISTRO=micro-uclibc
MACHINE=qemuarm DISTRO=micro-uclibc
MACHINE=qemumips DISTRO=micro-uclibc

only qemuarm works. But the problem is that the uclibc configuration in
qemuarm building has not defined UCLIBC_HAS_FENV, and the configuration
options of gcc-cross-intermedia lacks --disable-decimal-float. So
according the previous analysis, the qemuarm building should failed and
reported the same reason.

Why did qemuarm build pass? I can not figure it out.

Thanks a lot!

在 Tue, 29 Dec 2009 02:53:07 +0800,Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> 写道:

--
Guo Hongruan, Embedded Linux Consultant