[oe] problem in building console-image

saleh usman salehusman at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 14:47:22 UTC 2009

Hi
I am building console-image by following the Getting Started page of www.opensdr.com.I've added the following lines  at the end of my local.conf file  but I am receiving error where oe is the directory in which openembedded is placed.Attached is the local.con file.

ANGSTROM_EXTRA_INSTALL = " screen oprofile ossie-fm-from-file
BBFILES = "oe/org.openembedded.dev/packages/*/*.bb
/oe/ossie_collection/packages/*/*.bb"

BBFILE_COLLECTIONS = "upstream ossie"

BBFILE_PATTERN_upstream = "^/oe/org.openembedded.dev/packages"

BBFILE_PRIORITY_upstream = "5"

BBFILE_PATTERN_ossie = "^$/oe/ossie/packages"

BBFILE_PRIORITY_ossie = "10"

Terminal window showing the following error.

[saleh at localhost
~]$ bitbake console-imageERROR: Unable to parse conf/bitbake.conf
(/oe/build/conf/local.conf:176: unparsed line:
'/oe/ossie_collection/packages/*/*.bb"')

Plz help me in moving forward

Saleh

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009