[oe] Enterprise kills BBMASK

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Tue Feb 17 04:41:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 09:24:12PM -0500, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
> Sorry for the "sensational" subject... :)
>
> Basically, some time back I noticed that BBMASK stopped working. I didn't have
> time to look into it, until today. One of Mickey's commits broke the tree,
> because bunch of recipes require a missing .inc file, leading to Bitbake
> parsing failure.

Oh, and by the way, after some discussion on irc I ended up adding an "empty"
fso-image.inc file just to let Bitbake parse through the tree:

http://cgit.openembedded.net/cgit.cgi?url=openembedded/commit/&id=faa823642b911ac367af38cc5625360987b61a98

Mickey, please replace it with the actual file once you get back... :)

--
Denys