[oe] Autobuilder bugs versus stable branch being updated

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Tue Feb 17 17:16:51 UTC 2009

Philip,

thank you for your comment.

Philip Balister wrote:
> I think it is a but of stretch to close old autobuilder bugs with the
> comment the stable branch will not be updated.

That should not be the case (unless of course they were both of type
.stable and -autobuild).

> These two issues are unrelated.

Agreed.

All closed bugs should have received a comment with an URL for further
information as to why they were closed.

If you think there is a problem, please let me know a sample bug number
and I'll see if there was anything that went wrong (which can of course
happen when mass-handling bugs).

If there was an error, I'll gladly fix that.  If you think the closure
message was too short, I can add a more verbose comment to all or a
collection of the closed bugs.

Regards

Rolf