[oe] commit access for Angus

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Tue Feb 24 19:30:39 UTC 2009

I want to propose commit access for Angus Ainslie. He is the new
distribution maintainer @ Openmoko, Inc. and will work on getting the
forthcoming Openmoko 2009.x distro built out of OE. In contrast to
earlier OM distro managers, he has been instructed to keep a close eye
on upstream hence working in our branches as much as possible (until the
final prerelease image stabilization phase starts).

He will first get his feet wet in the fso/ branches, so we have the
chance to cherry-pick and/or merge his work while he gets up to speed
with regards to our upstream needs.

Please support him.

:M: