[oe] ADMIN oe.net offline

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Jan 4 12:37:29 UTC 2009

Happy New Year!

As of yesterday night, amethyst became unresponsive to any tcp-connectivity.
It still seems to be reachable and alive, since it responds to pings. oe.net
is therefore offline until further notice.

As usually -- thanks Murphy -- it happens on weekends with Harald Welte not
being in Germany.

Anyways, I'll call the provider tomorrow [no reponse today, already tried]
asking for a reset of the machine.

In the meantime, please pull from the git mirror @
repo.or.cz/r/openembedded.git.

If the problem persists over next week, I will switch to a backup vserver
which is rsynced every couple of days -- last rsync was two days ago though,
so I'd prefer to get amethyst back online and not switching to the vserver.

:M: