[oe] OE dev meeting

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Jan 4 22:39:31 UTC 2009

Am Sunday 04 January 2009 23:12:15 schrieb Philip Balister:
> How long would this meeting last? Before would be better for me. I need
> to work this out ASAP so I can buy a plane ticket.

One day would be fine. There's a number of issues that need some consensus
before we can move forward. Things that come to mind include:

* The future of BitBake -- where to continue to develop it, in which style,
and which features to concentrate on.

* Splitting the recipe tree.

* Evaluating our feedback of the first months w/ git.

* Streamlining Poky merges.

* OE and the distro situation

* Documentation, Website, and Hosting.

IIRC Richard had some additional points. RP?

--
:M: