[oe] Problem with bitbake after update

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Mon Jan 5 22:32:18 UTC 2009

>After making an svn update from bitbake 1.8.11 (SVN r1080) to 1.8.13 (SVN
>r1150) i've a little problem with my environment. I use some vars to
>configure the it:

<snip>

>In the local.conf i use some of them to setup some bbfile collections.

<snip>

>Hmmmm? What's wrong here?

BitBake does not deal with stuff exported to the environment in the same way
in SVN over the old .11. This tripped me up but it is an easy fix :).

I just exported the variables I used to the BitBake white list.

i.e.

export BB_ENV_EXTRAWHITE="MACHINE DISTRO ANGSTROM_MODE PANDORATOP OEBRANCH
OMAP3BRANCH USERBRANCH"

in my case.

Regards,

John