[oe] git access request

Tim Ellis tim.ellis at foonas.org
Sun Jan 11 20:44:53 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I took over most of the foonas work from NAiL some time ago (it can be
measured in years now I believe!) and would like to request access to
the various packages NAiL has committed for me so that I am able to
maintain them more directly, ie fix various and keep them up to date.
In addition to this I have various packages to add and maintain that
might be useful (won't cover these in this message) however to start
with we have...

Existing platforms that need maintaining/updating:

* lsmipsel - MIPSel Linkstation
* lsppchg - PowerPC Linkstation
* lsppchd - PowerPC Linkstation
* lspro (this is what lsarm became) - New Orion/ARM Linkstations

New platforms that I can add and maintain:

* Thecus N1200
* Kurobox Pro
* MP MV2120
* QNAP TS109 and 209

Packages in OE that originated from foonas that need maintaining that
I can find:

* samba
* netatalk
* iscsi-target
* miconapl (this should not exist anymore anyway!)
* micro-evtd
* hfsplusutils
* haserl
* dtc (not so relevant these days!)

Also there are some remenants of foonas in OE dev from >12 months ago
that need cleaning up, and if foonas is to be merged with OE more
closely then I think I am the best person to help here being the most
active person on this project for some time.

Thanks,

Tim