[oe] Qt-app won't build since libQtUiTools not included in staging

Erik Botö erik.boto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:05:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm writing a bitbake recipe for a QT-app that tries to link against
libQtUiTools but it fails with:

/bin/ld: cannot find -lQtUiTools

I think this is because this file is not in the staging environment (I'm
using qt-embedded-4.4.3 for building qt). I checked the qt_staging.inc file
and is seems that all .la libraries gets staged but libQtUiTools is a .a
file and not included in the staging environment.

Is this intentional or should it be included?

Best regards,
Erik