[oe] Qt-app won't build since libQtUiTools not included in staging

Erik Botö erik.boto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:27:37 UTC 2009

Hi again!

When I build qt-embedded I get the "E" suffix on all libraries but
QtUiTools. If I enter the workdir for qt-embedded and lists the content of
the lib-dir I have all the .la libraries with the E suffix, like
"libQtGuiE.la" etc. But the QtUiTools file is called "libQtUiTools.a"
without the "E". So if qt_staging.inc expects the suffix to be there I guess
it won't find the file?

Is the QtUiTools some kind of exception, or should it also be suffixed with
an E?

Best regards,
Erik