[oe] Request for inclusion of euphony_0.1.1.bb to the tree

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Tue Jan 13 16:24:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've written a small application I'd like to have added to OE.
It has no influence on other packages, so there shouldn't be any problems.
Because I don't know if the OE mailman delivers attached files
properly I'll just add a link to the .bb.
You can find it on: http://projects.gstaedtner.net/euphony/euphony_0.1.1.bb
As you can see the name of the application is "Euphony" :)
If there are any further questions, feel free to reply.
I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask for this, but I
was told in #oe that oe-devel is the right place to go.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Gstaedtner