[oe] FOSDEM OE stand

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Wed Jan 21 19:19:18 UTC 2009

ons 2009-01-21 klockan 07:31 -0700 skrev Philip Balister:
> Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> >> I shall have some time for the stand during the 2 days!
> >
> > I will be at FOSDEM and will find time to be at OE stand during Sat/Sun.

No hope to get my sales manager to fund a trip to FOSDEM,
so I did not even bother to ask...
Have ton's of air milage so I just booked a ticket.

I am trying to get some AVR32 AP7000 Network gateways
as encouragement to to people that feel they contributed
to the AVR32 open-embedded port, or in lack of that,
some general enthusiasm about the AVR32 might be good enough :-)

If I am really lucky, I might also be able to lay my hands on a STK1000
top board equipped with the brand new AT32AP7200.

See you there
BR
Ulf Samuelsson