[oe] OpenEmbedded Branding (introduction at FOSDEM!)

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:49:17 UTC 2009

Hi all,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:
> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
>>
>> Good work. It has a total different character than the one I did for last
>> year's FOSDEM, but that's a good thing :)
>
> Intellectually, I like it, but I have a soft spot for Xora's rocket poster
> :)

Yes, remember the point is to introduce the new logo.

I can accept rockets in vector format, and other good ideas.

I'm just proposing things here.
They cost EUR 30 at the local copy shop (AFAICS) and I have to take
time off from work to print them.

Or, maybe I can use the large DesignJet at work, and have our company
logo on it.

Also, the Bug Labs logo will appear on it as a sponsorship thank you
for the new logo design.

Regards,

Leon.