[oe] FOSDEM OE stand

GNUtoo at no-log.org GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sat Jan 24 13:52:32 UTC 2009

> Just apart from the fact that I'd
> like to
> see some other architectures than ARM at our stand.
>
> Greetings
>
> Florian
Maybe someone has a MIPS router such as the asus or linksys wrt ones...I
don't know if I could bring mine because It's used in case something goes
wrong with my main router(gentoo computer with hostapd,libnl,bcm4318
etc...)
And if you cut the power it does go wrong(the hostapd service doesn't
start) and cutting the power can happend(just use 2 machines that consume
a lot of power...and the electricity is gone...)

There is also another problem...I didn't see any image to bitbake for
it(but there are distro config files and machine config files)

Denis.