[oe] maintainers for wireshark/tshark, net-snmp, libpcap, tcpdump

Sergey Lapin slapinid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:18:27 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Sergey Lapin <slapinid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Is there any maintainers for the following recipes:?
>
> o.o.d/packages/wireshark/tshark_0.99.4.bb
> o.o.d/packages/wireshark/wireshark_0.99.4.bb
> o.o.s/packages/net-snmp/net-snmp_*.bb
I have overlooked maintainer of net-snmp in MAINTAINERS and tried
contacting him.
other recipts are not listed there.

> o.o.s/packages/libpcap/libpcap_*.bb
> o.o.d/packages/tcpdump/tcpdump_*.bb
>

> None of these patches change normal use of tools, only adds minor functionality.
>
> So, if there's no objections I'll push this stuff, and if somebody interested,
> I'll send patches beforehand.

I have pushed these changes to separate branch, ieee80215.
It can be viewed using OE cgit:
http://cgit.openembedded.net/cgit.cgi?url=openembedded%2Flog&h=ieee80215&=switch
(patches in question are first four (3 by me and 1 by Dmitry).

Thanks a lot,
S.